Career Opportunities at JVS
JVS offers dozens of programs from over 30 sites throughout Greater Los Angeles. We also operate two Work Source Centers, as well as an LA County-funded program helping people who are transitioning from welfare to work.
If you are interested in one of these positions, please click on the links to download a PDF with the full job description.
- Business Services Representative, Part-Time - The EZRA Network
- Business Services Representative - Lancaster
- Communications Manager
- Deputy Director, Workforce Development
- Director of Government Relations
- Disability & Assessment Intern, 20hrs/week - Mid Wilshire
- Job Developer/Facilitator - Antelope Valley
- JVSWorks Program Assistant
- Senior Accountant, Government Compliance - Los Angeles
- Youth Leadership Specialist, Part-Time - Marina del Rey
- Youth Program Facilitator, Part-Time - San Fernando Valley