The work JVS does is made possible only by the generosity of our funding partners - individuals, foundations and corporations - and enhanced by our community partners and volunteers.
Whether it’s attending one of our events, making a contribution, providing a legacy gift as part of an estate plan or volunteering time and experience, our donors help our entire community, one individual, one family at a time!
If you’re a current donor or considering making a contribution to JVS for the first time, you can be confident that your financial support will make an immediate impact on those who seek our help.
Jewish Vocational Service (JVS) is a public charity classified as exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our Tax ID number is 95-1691012.
How Your Gift Can Make A Difference Today
- $500.00 Offers a client with disabilities the resources and assistive technology needed to succeed in the workplace
- $360.00 Prepares an individual to transition from welfare to the workplace
- $250.00 Assists a downsized career professional with customized career services and the opportunity for a new start
- $180.00 Gives one at-risk youth the chance to remain in school, train for a job and stay away from gangs
- $100.00 Provides one individual with vouchers for transportation, professional attire and shoes for interviews
Spread The Word
You have the power to be a catalyst for action and advocacy.
In addition to personal values, experts say that people are moved to action by the influence of the people they know. The best way to move the people you know to action is by making your own actions visible and inviting others to act.
- Make your actions visible whether it's a t-shirt, bumper sticker, showing up to an event and other ways to express your commitment.
- Put on a fundraiser! Check these fantastic event fundraising ideas.
- Help make our online fundraising successful by raising the profile of the important issues: like, share and comment on JVSLA’s Facebook page. Also check us out on Twitter, and LinkedIn.
JVS has strong and fiscally conservative Investment and Fiscal Committees, comprised of both JVS board members and senior management. These committees ensure that our vital programs and services will continue in order to meet the evolving needs of our community. Please click here to view our most recent Annual Impact Report