In partnership with LA’s top banking institutions, BankWork$ prepares job seekers for positions in banking as a first step on the career ladder in the financial services industry. This intensive eight-week program offers job training, job placement assistance and ongoing coaching for career advancement. BankWork$ has achieved a solid track record in the placement and retention rates of its graduates.
Read the article about the graduation of the 50th class of JVS BankWork$ in the Los Angeles Business Journal. Read the article about JVS BankWork$ in Working World Magazine. Watch Julio Cesar Ortiz's report on BankWork$ on Univision, Channel 34.
Mariana Jimenez worked for years in a series of jobs with no future, until she discovered JVS' BankWork$ program. During the eight weeks of training, she rose to the top of the class, exceeding even her own expectations. When she graduated, she received multiple offers from the banking partners who support the program. Today, she is a proud employee of Citibank, and is determined to move up the career ladder.
- Minimum age 18
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must speak & write English
- Basic computer skills
- Acceptance conditioned upon passing criminal background check
- Additional eligibility requirements will apply
The next session begins August 14th.
Call NOW to reserve your spot. Class size is limited.
Various locations - Los Angeles County
Lisa Meadows, JVSWorks Associate Director
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone: (310) 273-6633, ext. 5420
Email: [email protected]
- Banc of California
- Bank of America
- Bank of the West
- J.P. Morgan Chase
- City National Bank
- Comerica Bank
- Continental Currency Services
- OneWest Bank (a division of CIT Group)
- Pacific Western Bank
- Union Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Sherri & Les Biller Family Foundation
- Marcled Foundation
- Jay & Rose Phillips Family Foundation of California
- Michael & Irene Ross Endowment Fund
- Winnick Family Foundation