Launch Your Exciting New Career in the Apartment Industry with JVS ApartmentWorks
Conducted in partnership with the National Apartment Association, JVS ApartmentWorks is a nationally recognized job training course for apartment maintenance technicians, a high-demand profession. The program offers job placement assistance and ongoing coaching. Apartment maintenance technicians earn an excellent starting salary as well as benefits and opportunities for advancement.
- Minimum age 18
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must speak, read and write English
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- No adult felony or misdemeanor convictions
- Additional eligibility requirements will apply
- Must be able to pass a background check and Live Scan
Please call us for our 2017 training calendar.
For a pre-screening interview, please contact Denise Silva, Program Coordinator, at (213) 481-6053, [email protected].
Denise Silva, Program Coordinator
1623 S. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Phone: (213) 481-6053
Email: [email protected]
- Bank of America
- JP Morgan Chase
- State of California Employment Training Panel
- Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation of California
- Marcled Foundation
- National Apartment Association Education Institute
- Michael & Irene Ross Endowment Fund
- Safeway Foundation
- Winnick Family Foundation
- Wells Fargo
Read an article about JVS ApartmentWorks in UNITS Magazine