Through a partnership with the Los Angeles County Department of Probation, the Pathways program is designed to help probation youth ages 16 to 18 become engaged in their education and ultimately prepared for employment. Using assessments and intensive case management, we help students reach their educational and employment goals.
The Program serves:
- Youth 16 yrs -18 yrs old
- Residents of Los Angeles County (must be referred by a Deputy Probation Officer)
- Linkage and enrollment to college
- GED or High School Diploma assistance
- Guidance filling out college paperwork and applying for FAFSA
- Career Planning and Development Workshops
- Connection to community resources & referrals
This program is a referral based program through partnership with the Los Angeles County Probation Offices.
Contact Jose Avendano, Jr., Youth Case Manager today at 818-899-4220 to obtain an application and find out more information.
- Los Angeles County Department of Probation